The following action during assembly, disassembly, and
transportation of the seascooter may incur crushing hazards
to your fingers or toes:
-Closing the nose cone latches
-Putting on the nose cone housing
-Placing the battery into the seascooter
-Accidental dropping of the seascooter or battery.
USING THE SEASCOOTER
the battery before use.
(Note: the battery may be supplied partially charged.)
2. Make sure your child is wearing an approved flotation
device when using the POOLJET.
3. Place the POOLJET into the water. The POOLJET
4. When ready to set off, press both the triggers down to
start the Pooljet (See Fig.3) - the LED indictor shows
5. Hold the unit in front of you and submerge it under water.
6. To stop the propeller, simply release one or both triggers
to stop the Pooljet.
8. Proper posture when using the SEASCOOTER™ is important
to achieve the maximum speed - see figure 4 for the correct
position of the SEASCOOTER™ when using it.
DO NOT leave the Seascooter in the water. Always take the
unit out of water when not in use.
Important Notice: This machine is not used to mix or to
work with sand, concrete and material with similar
physical characteristics. This machine is only to use for
swimming and diving in water.