• Use the specified charger only.
• Use the correct plug type for your region.
• Never allow the charger to get wet. For Indoor use
• Charge only in temperatures between 0-40ºC.
• When not in use unplug the charger and store the
charger in a dry secure place.
• Must be disposed of properly.
• Always store the POOLJET in well ventilated areas
where it is out of the reach of children and away from
heat and ignition sources.
• Do not incinerate, disassemble, damage, short-circuit
or expose to heat.
• The battery contains safety and protection devices
which, if damaged, may cause the battery to generate
heat, rupture or ignite.
• Do not place the POOLJET in fire, direct sunlight or
apply heat to the battery; it may explode or leak.
• Do not leave the POOLJET in direct sunlight or use or
store the battery inside high temperature containers.
Doing so may cause the battery to generate heat,
rupture, or ignite. Using the POOLJET in this manner
may also result in a loss of performance and a
shortened life expectancy.
• Do not place the POOLJET on or near fires, stoves, or
other high temperature locations.
• DO NOT THROW WATER ON A BURNING POOLJET
or Li-ion Battery. If an exposed Battery does ignite, it
will burn even more violently if it comes into contact
with water or even the moisture in air. A fire
extinguisher must be used.
• Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow
the battery to get wet.
• Do not subject the
• Do not pierce the
POOLJET or Li-ion Battery
strike the battery with a hammer, step on the battery, or
otherwise damage the outer casing.
• MUST re-charge the battery after EACH USE.
• MUST re-charge the battery at least EVERY SIX
MONTHS when not in use.
• Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long -
the batteries do self-discharge and the charge could
drop low enough to damage the battery.
POOLJET or Lithium-Ion batteries
heat - high temperatures may cause premature battery
• ALWAYS store
discharged in a cool, dry place.
to strong impacts or
away from high