The NEW Yamaha POOLJET is designed for family water
fun; giving kids a totally new experience - power
performance for fun and excitement in the pool.
The Seascooter™ POOLJET adds a new dimension of fun
and excitement to swimming and snorkeling.
Only use The SEASCOOTER™ POOLJET in a pool or in
calm water and close to shore – DO NOT use in the
Use appropriate equipment such as wetsuit, approved
life jacket, mask & snorkel etc. when using seascooter.
Only operate the Seascooter in water.
• Speed up to 1.2 mph / 2.0 km/h
• Run up to 30 minutes with normal use
• Fully waterproof construction
• Weight just 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
POOLJET is compact, lightweight and highly manoeuvrable
offering a whole new experience in the water.
Please study this manual to get the most out of your
The Seascooter is designed for use in seawater. It will
have less buoyancy in fresh water, lake or pool and
may sink in such waters.
• This is not a life saving device.
DO NOT use it as a buoyancy aid.
• Be careful when you are transporting the
Seascooter and setting it down to avoid
crushing hazard on hands, foot or toes.
• Crushing / Cutting Hazard
• Read the user's manual carefully before use.
• Not to be used by children under the age of
five (5) and must ONLY be used by children
under adult supervision.
• The seascooter is designed for 1 person use.
• ALWAYS wear a life vest (personal floatation
device - PFD) approved by your local
authorities: (U.S. Coast Guard Type III vest
in the US or Canadian Coast Guard
approved life vest in Canada or SAI Approval
PFD in Australia or CE / ISO Approved PFD