Charging the battery
Follow the safety cautions on page 9 to 10.
1. Plug the charger lead into Pooljet charger port.
2. Connect to mains power supply. (See Fig.2)
3. The LED indicators will light up RED while charging and
GREEN when the unit is charged.
4. Charge times are as follows: 90 minutes for 100%
charge – always charge the battery fully for maximum
5. The charger will get warm during charging – this is
6. Disconnect the charger from the mains power supply,
disconnect the charge lead from the charge port.
7. Please note the unit can Take care whilst charging.
Always charge under adult supervision.
8. When not in use unplug the charger and store the
charger in a dry secure place.
Plug charger lead into