• Always inspect the swimming area to ensure
it is free of hazards or obstacles such as
boats and swimmers before using the
• Particular care should be exercised when
using the SEASCOOTER™ near anybody
with long hair. Users with long hair should tie
it up or wear a swimming cap when using the
• Never stick body parts, clothing or other
objects in the vicinity of the Propeller. Do not
wear loose or flowing clothing or equipment
that could be drawn into the propeller.
• Only to be used in water in which the child is
within its depth and under supervision.
• Be aware of appropriate water levels, tidal
changes, dangerous currents, weather
change and strong offshore winds. ALWAYS
scout unfamiliar water before venturing out.
• ALWAYS ensure sufficient charges remains
in the battery to return to the poolside, shore
or surface before using the Seascooter™.
• Do not use alcohol or drugs prior to and
during use of this product.
• Do not attach your body, clothing, other
equipment to the seascooter in any way.
• An adult must be responsible for battery safety at all
times, during use, storage and charging.
• THIS IS NOT A TOY! Use in a pool or in calm water
and close to shore – DO NOT use in the open sea.
• ALWAYS keep the SEASCOOTER™ out of direct
sunlight when not in use. HEAT KILLS BATTERIES AND
IT MAY EXPLODE OR LEAK.
• In different waters (seawater, lake, pool) and conditions
such as currents, temperature and pressure can affect the
buoyancy of the unit which may cause the unit to sink if
• DO NOT release or leave the Seascooter in the water.
Always take the unit out of water when not in use.