• NEVER remove the grilles except for maintenance.
• Familiarize yourself with the Seascooter functions and
battery life before embarking on any dives or excursions.
• Always charge battery to its fullest before using the
• Do not allow sun tan oils or lotions to be in prolonged
contact with the Seascooter plastic as it may cause the
plastic to become brittle and break apart.
• ALWAYS keep the Seascooter out of direct sunlight when
not in use. HEAT KILLS BATTERIES AND IT MAY
EXPLODE OR LEAK.
• Never open the Battery Compartment of the Seascooter in
• When not in use, always turn the Master Switch to the
• Do not use the Seascooter below the recommended
maximum depth of 40m/130ft.
• This machine is not intended for mixing or working with
sand, concrete and material with similar physical
characteristics. This machine is only intended for
swimming and diving in the water.
• Do not use the unit if it is damaged in any way.
• Replace the battery immediately if it is damaged.
• The Seascooter should only be used for scuba diving by
• When using the Seascooter for scuba diving, ascents and
descents should be made in accordance with recognized
• Due to safety considerations those who have not obtained
a C-Card (attesting to completion of training) from an
entity providing diving instruction must not under any
circumstances use this product for diving.
• In different waters (seawater, lake, pool) and conditions
such as currents, temperature and pressure can affect the
buoyancy of the unit which may cause the unit to sink if
• DO NOT release or leave the Seascooter in the water.
Always take the unit out of water when not in use.
1 Power switch
3 Thruster & Protective Grilles
4 Battery Housing
5 Master lock
6 LED Battery
7 LED Speed
8 Buoyancy Chambers
9 Low & High speed switch
12 Camera Mount
13 Carry Bag