CHAPTER -4: PREPARING THE MACHINE FOR USE
Combined detergents may include various properties. Before using the detergent, read the instructions carefully.
Generally combined detergents produce suficent results under certain conditions only.
Points to consider when using this type of products:
• Check the specifications of the product whether it is combined or not.
• Check if the detergent used is appropriate for the hardness of mains water.
• Observe the instructions of products on packaging.
• Always put the tablets into the detergent compartment in the detergent dispenser.
• You need to contact the manufacturers and find out about the suitable conditions of use.
• If you use appropriate products, they ensure savings in salt and/or rinse aid consumption.
• The scope of warranty for your machine does not cover any complaints caused by the use of these types of
Recommended usage: If you want to obtain better results while using combined detergents, add salt and rinse
aid into your machine and adjust the water hardness setting and the rinse aid setting to the lowest position.
Solubility of the tablet detergents produced by different companies can vary depending on
the temperature and time. Therefore, it is not recommended to use such detergents in short
programs. It is more suitable to use powder detergents in such programs.
Warning: Should any problem, which you have not encountered before arise with the use of this type of
detergent, contact the detergent manufacturer directly.
When you stop using combined detergents
• Fill the salt and rinse aid compartments.
• Adjust the water hardness setting to the highest position and run an empty-wash.
• Adjust the water hardness level.
• Make the suitable rinse aid setting.
Filling with rinse aid and making the setting
To fill the rinse aid compartment, open the rinse-aid compartment cap. Fill the compartment with rinse aid to the
MAX level and then close the cap. Be careful not to overfill the rinse aid compartment and wipe up any spills.
In order to change the rinse aid level, follow the below steps before turning on the machine:
Enter the "Settings Menu" and select "3. Rinse-aid: X"
3. Rinse-aid: X
The machine will display the last setting.
Push the confirmation button and set the level by using up/down buttons.
Push the confirmation button to save setting.
Stored Exit the menu.
The factory setting is "4".
If the dishes are not drying properly or are spotted, increase the level. If blue stains form on your dishes, decrease
Rinse-aid not dispensed
2 doses are dispensed
3 doses are dispensed
4 doses are dispensed
1 dose is dispensed
r1 is shown on the display.
r2 is shown on the display
r3 is shown on the display.
r4 is shown on the display.
r5 is shown on the display.