Important Safety Instructions
Read before operating equipment
Follow all warnings and instructions marked on this display.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with
the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-
type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the
other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding
prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your
safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an
electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where
they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by
the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for
long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such
as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled
or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been
dropped. Unplug immediately if the display faces above condition.
15. The display complies with the recommended safety standards
for stability. Do not put excessive force on the front or top of
the cabinet. This could cause the product to tip over and cause
damage and/or personal injury.