Should any solid object or liquid fall into the cabinet,
unplug the receiver and have it checked by qualified
personnel before operating it any further.
Before connecting other components, be sure to turn
off and unplug the receiver.
Clean the cabinet, panel and controls with a soft cloth
slightly moistened with a mild detergent solution. Do
not use any type of abrasive pad, scouring powder or
solvent such as alcohol or benzine.
If you have any question or problem concerning
your remote, please consult your nearest Sony
Before you use your remote
Inserting batteries into the
Insert two R6 (size-AA) batteries with the + and
– properly oriented in the battery compartment.
Under normal conditions, the batteries should last for
about 6 months. When the remote no longer operates
the receiver, replace all the batteries with new ones.
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or humid
• Do not use a new battery with old ones.
• Do not expose the remote sensor of the receiver to
direct sunlight or lighting apparatuses. Doing so may
cause a malfunction.
• If you don't use the remote for an extended period of
time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage
from battery leakage and corrosion.