If you experience any of the following
difficulties while using the receiver, use this
troubleshooting guide to help you remedy the
problem. Should any problem persist, consult
your nearest Sony dealer.
The remote does not function.
• The AAC BI-LING and 12 buttons are not
• Check that the mode of the remote corresponds to
that of the receiver (page 14).
• Point the remote at the remote sensor
• Remove any obstacles in the path between the
remote and the receiver.
• Replace both batteries in the remote with new
ones, if they are weak.
• Make sure you select the correct input on the
• When you operate a programmed non-Sony
component, the remote may not function properly
depending on the model and the maker of the
• Press MAIN MENU before you use the V/v/B/
b/ENTER/EXECUTE button for receiver
operation (page 7).
Remote control system
Design and specifications are subject to change
3 V DC with two R6
210 × 49 × 27 mm
85 g excluding batteries