AHU COMMUNICATIONS KIT INSTALLATION
AHU Communications Kit Mounting
1. Use the key to open the AHU Communication Kit door.
2. Remove the four nuts from the four captive bolts at the corners of the control panel assembly.
3. Carefully remove the control panel assembly from the AHU Communication Kit.
4. Use the AHU Communication Kit as a template and mark the locations of the screw holes on the mounting surface.
NOTE: Do not drill holes without removing the control panel assembly.
Metal shavings can collect on the control panel assembly and damage the equipment when power is applied�
5. Drill the four holes for the field-supplied screws. Ensure the drill bit does not damage any equipment or components.
6. Carefully replace the control panel assembly and secure with the four nuts on the four captive bolts.
7. Position the AHU Communications Kit at the mounting location and secure with four field-supplied screws. Ensure the screws do not
damage any equipment or components.
Figure 5: AHU Communications Kit Installation
11/32 Holes (4)
Due to our policy of continuous product innovation, some specifications may change without notification.
©LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ. All rights reserved. "LG" is a registered trademark of LG Corp.