1. Open the terminal box cover.
2. For PRLK396A0, run the field-supplied wiring (six  wired, 18AWG, stranded, shielded copper) to / from the AHU Communications Kit
through the cable connector on the EEV Kit.
3. Connect wiring to the terminal connections following the label and color codes pasted onto the bottom of the terminal box and shown
below. Securely tighten all connections.
4. Route the wiring through and out the EEV Kit as shown, and secure with the support tie (D).
5. Re-install the terminal box cover and secure the cover with the four (4) screws.
6. Taking care not to damage the field-supplied wiring or insulation, reattach the EEV Kit Top Panel by securing it with the screws at the four
Figure 25: PRLK396A0 EEV Kit Wiring.
BR : Brown
OR : Orange
RD : Red
YL : Yellow
BL : Blue
WH : White
Pipe Outlet 5/8
to AHU coil liquid
Due to our policy of continuous product innovation, some specifications may change without notification.
©LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ. All rights reserved. "LG" is a registered trademark of LG Corp.
EEV KIT INSTALLATION
PRLK396A0 EEV Kit
Pipe Inlet 5/8
A. Terminal Box Cover
B. Cable Strain Relief Connector
C. Terminal Connector
D. Electrical Wiring (field supplied,
6 wires, 18 AWG, stranded,