Carefully read the safety instructions in the operating manual before using the appliance for the ﬁrst time!
1) Pull the baking mould upwards and out of the appliance.
2) Push the kneading blades onto the drive shafts in the baking mould. Ensure that they are ﬁrmly
3) Place the ingredients for your recipe into the baking mould in the speciﬁed sequence.
First add the liquids, sugar and salt, then the ﬂour. Add the yeast as the last ingredient.
4) Reinsert the baking mould. Ensure that it clicks into place correctly.
5) Close the appliance lid.
6) Put the power plug into the socket.
You will hear a signal tone and the programme number and the duration for programme 1 will
appear on the display
7) Select the programme you want with the programme select button
8) Select the required level of browning
9) Use the "Bread Weight" button
10) You now have the option of setting the end time of your programme using the timer function
Starting a programme
Start the programme with the Start/Stop button
The programme will carry out the various operations automatically.
Ending a programme
To pause a programme, brieﬂy press the Start/Stop button
the time ﬂashes.
To stop the programme, keep the Start/Stop button
long signal tone.
To switch the appliance oﬀ, remove the plug from the socket. When the baking process has
been completed, you will hear ten beeps and the display will indicate 0:00.
for your bread.
to select the weight of your bread.
, you will hear a signal tone and
pressed for 3 seconds, until your hear a