FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause unde-
Any changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible
for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for
Class B digital devices, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,
if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that inter-
ference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined
by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct
the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which
the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Modiﬁcations not approved by the party responsible for compliance could
void user's authority to operate this unit.
│ US - EN
SADP 4 A1