Removing the side cover
1. Push down to release the top tabs of the cable
management kit, then pull up the cable management kit
to release it from the bottom tabs.
2. Remove three screws on the rear panel.
3. Turn the swivel 45º clockwise to release the side cover.
4. Push the side cover to the direction of the rear panel.
5. Tilt the side cover and slide it out of the chassis.
1. Slide the PSU into the slot until it snugly fits the metal
2. Secure with screws.
3. Set the voltage selector according to the voltage in
1. Push the marked portion of the Magic Mask
2. Remove the drive bay cover.
3. Slide the bay lock toward the
4. Insert the ODD into the bay.
5. Align the ODD holes with the bay holes, then slide
the bay lock toward the sign to secure the drive in
6. Connect cables.
Installing the power supply unit (PSU)
Installing an optical disk drive (ODD)
Continued at the back