THE E-BIKE SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU THE OPTIMAL AMOUNT OF
It assists you within a standard range based on factors such as your pedaling strength, bicycle speed, and current gear.
The e-Bike Systems do not operate in the following situations:
• When the display unit's power is off.
• When you are moving 25 km/h or faster.
• When you are not pedaling.
• When there is no residual battery capacity.
• When the automatic power off function* is operating.
* Power turns off automatically when you do not use the e-Bike Systems for 5 minutes.
• When the assist mode is set to Off mode.
• When the pushing assist switch is released. (Applies only to models equipped with LCD type displays.)
• When the display unit is removed. (Applies only to models equipped with LCD type displays.)
FOUR TYPES OF "ASSIST MODE" ARE AVAILABLE.
Choose from High-Performance mode, Standard mode, Eco mode, +Eco mode and Off mode to suit your riding conditions.
See "Displaying and switching the assist mode" for information on switching between assist modes.
Eco mode / +Eco mode
Use when you want to ride more comfortably, such as when climbing a steep hill.
Use when riding on flat roads or climbing gentle hills.
Use when you want to ride as far as possible.
Use when you want to ride without power assist. You can still use the other display unit functions.
5. E-BIKE SYSTEMS