User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP48, MBP48-2, MBP48-3, MBP48-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit 12 13 > Display (LCD screen) RIGHT button VIDEO ON/OFF button Zoom mode: Press and hold to Press to turn the LCD screen ON/OFF move right across the image. TALK button Menu Mode: Move Right along Press and hold to speak to your baby menu options RESET button (recessed - use...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level Indication (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Video also changes to Black/White) Talk Mode On Battery Level Indication (4 Levels). Empty cell flashes when battery low. Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (5 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Sound Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) On status bar, indicates alarm set, and when flashing, that alarm time has...
Overview of the Baby Unit POWER ON/OFF switch Off when the Baby Unit is Slide to turn the Baby Unit on or off. powered off. Microphone PAIR button Infrared LEDs (6) Press and hold to pair with a Light Sensor (Night Vision Mode) Parent Unit.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 10 Registration (Pairing) ................12 3. Using the Baby Monitor................13 Setting up ....................13 Night Vision Mode ................... 13 Talk Mode....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1m (3ft) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Baby Unit SET UP & USE: ● Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their crib. ● Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots on the underside of the stand.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION The Parent Unit includes a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, which is not a user-accessible item.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (6V DC / 500mA). 2.
1. Connect the micro USB plug of the power adapter to the Parent Unit and the other end to a suitable mains power outlet. Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA) with the micro USB plug. 2. Press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn ON the Parent Unit.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's camera by moving it up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit.
Temperature Display The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen in °C or °F (see 4.7 Temperature for how to change). If the temperature alert function is switched on, the parent unit will emit an alert tone if the temperature goes above the maximum setting or below the minimum setting, and will display a temperature warning icon in the middle of the screen (see 4.7 Temperature for how to set the...
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level, the icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume level from level 0~8. (The default volume level setting is level 4, which is where it returns after being switched off, and level 0 is OFF Brightness 1.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the...
4.6.4 Scan camera This function is only available when you have more than 1 Baby Unit (Camera). scan 1. Press the button repeatedly until , displays on the status bar. 2. The screen will then display images from different registered cameras in a loop of Camera , changing about every 12 seconds.
Power Saving mode 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select auto video off after 5 mins, 30 mins or 60 mins.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –...
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or press the RESET button once. • Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on (green ON/OFF LED lit)? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1 to 2 metres between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback. •...
If you think you need a battery replacement, please contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 1M Pixels IR LED 6 pcs Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S003GU0600050 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 150mA; Output: 6V DC / 500mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply. General Information...
Parent Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 5" diagonal TFT LCD Display colors 16.7M color LCD Brightness control 5 steps Volume control 8 steps + Off Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S005ANU0500100 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.