User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP482, MBP482-2, MBP482-3, MBP482-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Welcome... to your new Motorola Baby monitor! Thank you for purchasing the MBP482. Now you can see and hear your baby sleeping in another room or you can monitor your older children in their play room. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of your Baby Unit Power ON/OFF switch Slide to turn the Baby Unit on or off. Power/Link indicator Green when the Baby Unit is turned on and linked to the Parent Unit. Flashes Green when the Baby Unit is searching for the Parent Unit, or is in the pairing process.
Overview of the Parent Unit Sound Level indicators The sound level indicators show the While in a menu, press to choose an sound level as detected by the Baby item, or save a setting. Unit - the louder the sound detected, Power ON/OFF indicator the more LEDs turn on.
Parent Unit Status Icons Connection status displays when strong signal strength is detected between the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit. displays when moderate signal strength is detected between the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit. flashes when the Parent Unit is out of the valid range. displays when the link between the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit is lost.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started..................9 Connecting Baby Unit to power..............9 Installing the battery and connecting Parent Unit to power....10 Desktop Mount of Parent Unit ..............11 3. Using Your Baby Monitor ................ 12 Power on or off the Baby Unit ..............
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the unit and adapter cord more than 1 metre from the cot and out of the baby's reach. NEVER place Baby Unit or cords within the cot. Secure the cords more than 1 metre away from the baby's reach.
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE: ● Determine a location for the BABY UNIT that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her cot. ● Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
CAUTION There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to their instructions. Use only the rechargeable battery pack with rating: 3.6V 800mAh Safety Instructions...
2. Getting Started Connecting Baby Unit to power 1. Insert the DC plug of the power adapter into the DC socket in the back of the Baby Unit. 2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable mains power socket.
Installing the battery and connecting Parent Unit to power A rechargeable battery pack is supplied and should be fitted, so that the Parent Unit can be moved without losing the link and picture from the Baby Unit(s). Charge the Parent Unit before you use it for the first time or when the Parent Unit indicates that the battery is low.
5. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable mains power socket, the battery level indicator turns on. NOTE Only use the provided power adapter and battery pack. The Parent Unit can work with the power adapter connected but without a battery pack installed. When the Baby Unit and Parent Unit are both turned on, the Parent Unit should show the colour image from the Baby Unit camera, but if the room is dark the image will be in black and white and with a...
3. Using Your Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that this baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible, correct parental supervision. Power on or off the Baby Unit Power/Link indicator Slide the Power ON/OFF switch to turn on the Baby Unit.
Adjust the LCD brightness of the Parent Unit Level 1 Level 5 You can adjust the brightness of the Parent Unit screen from 1. Press when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode. displayed. 2. Press to adjust the brightness. 3.
Delete a Baby Unit You can choose to remove a paired Baby Unit from the Parent Unit. 1. Press when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode. 2. Press < or scroll to 3. Press to select the desired Baby Unit ( 4.
3.12 Pair and replace extra new Baby Unit The Baby Units and Parent Unit provided are already paired. You can add or replace a Baby Unit in your video and audio monitoring system. You can pair a maximum of four Baby Units to your Parent Unit. Each new Baby Unit must be paired to the Parent Unit before use.
4. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
5. Cleaning Clean your Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
6. Troubleshooting Power Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on • Check whether the Parent Unit is powered on. • Check whether the battery pack supplied is correctly installed and that they are not drained. • Recharge the Parent Unit by connecting it to the power supply. Power/Link Indicator on the Baby Unit flashes •...
Cannot hear sound or baby crying from the Parent Unit • The volume level in the Parent Unit may be set too low. Increase the volume level of the Parent Unit. Refer to section 3.4 for volume level settings. • The Parent Unit and the monitoring Baby Unit may be out of range with each other.
To order a replacement battery pack for the Parent Unit, contact Customer Service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE., are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
Binatone Telecom Plc 1 Apsley Way London NW2 7HF, United Kingdom. Declare under our sole responsibility that the following product Digital Video Baby Monitor Type of equipment: MBP482, MBP482-2, MBP482-3, MBP482-4 Model Name: China Country of Origin: Motorola Brand: complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the...
Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2407.5 - 2475 MHz Channels Operating temperature 5ºC - 45ºC Image sensor Colour CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 2.7mm, F 2.6 Power supply adapter Input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 150mA Rating Output 6VDC, 400mA. General Information...
Parent Unit Frequency 2407.5 - 2475 MHz Channels Operating temperature 5ºC - 45ºC Display 2.4" diagonal TFT LCD Brightness control 5 steps Battery rating 3.6V 800mAh Ni-MH battery pack Power supply adapter Input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 150mA. Rating Output 6VDC, 400mA. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.