User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP48, MBP48-2, MBP48-3, MBP48-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warra nty status. Registra tion is not required for warr anty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit 12 13 Display (LCD screen) Audio Level LEDs (Green, Green, VIDEO ON/OFF button Amber, Red) Press to turn the LCD screen Volume button ON/OFF Press -/+ to decrease/incr ease TALK button Volume level on Parent Unit Press and hold to speak to your baby Power button RESET button (recessed - use...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Indication (4 Levels) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (5 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Sound Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) Temperature scale select ( Readings display in BLUE, but turn RED >...
Overview of the Baby Unit Off when the Baby Unit is POWER ON/OFF switch Slide to turn the Baby Unit on or off. powered off. Microphone PAIR button Press and hold to pair with a Infrared LEDs (6) Parent Unit. Light Sensor (Night Vision Mode) Camera Lens Power Adapter Socket...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 10 Registration (Pairing) ................12 3. Using the Baby Monitor................13 Setting up ....................13 Pan and Tilt ....................13 Night Vision Mode ..................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1m (3ft) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Baby Unit SET UP & USE: ● Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their cot. ● Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slot on the underside of the stand.
• Do not place the Baby Monitor near a heat source. • Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION The Parent Unit includes a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, which is not a user-accessible item.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA). Slide the POWER ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
Connect the micro USB plug of the power adapter to the Parent Unit and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA) with the micro USB plug. Press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn ON the Parent Unit.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: Press the button of the Parent Unit and the menu bar will pop up.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's camera by using the pan and tilt function from the Parent Unit, to move up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit.
Video ON/OFF Press VIDEO ON/OFF button to turn the LCD screen on or off, whilst still leaving the audio monitor on. Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The tempera ture reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level, the icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume level from level 0~8. (The default volume level setting is level 5, and level 0 is OFF.) Brightness Press the button and the menu bar will pop up.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. del/ add/ view/ scan Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the...
4.6.3 Delete a camera Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. del/ add/ view/ scan Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the button to confirm.
Power Saving mode Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select auto video off after 5 mins, 30 mins or 60 mins if operating on batteries only. Note: The audio will stay on and you can press any key to switch the video back on.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrica l and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –...
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or press the RESET button once. • Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close. Move them farther apart . • Make sure there is at least 1 to 2 metres between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certif ied accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Product s or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnorma l usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial number s; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings , or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Product s or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commissio n (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. FCC/IC RF Radiation Exposure Statement Caution: This Transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons.
Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply. Battery (built-in) LG Chemical Limited (Motorola BF6X) 3.7V, 1880mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer, rechargeable battery pack WARNING Do not attempt to replace the battery, but contact Customer Service if it needs replacing.