Contact List Options
1. From the Home screen, tap
. The following options display:
• Delete: allows you to delete 1 or more of your contacts.
• Import/Export: imports or exports contacts to or from the USB
storage location, SIM card or SD card.
• Share namecard via: allows you can to send namecards via
methods such as Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messages, or
• Merge accounts: allows you to merge all of your current
Contact entries with either your active Google or Samsung
account. If several of your contacts are from other external
sources, this allows you to "back them up" or copy them to
your Samsung account. Tap OK to continue or Cancel to exit.
• Speed dial setting: allows you to set up speed-dialing.
• Send message/email: allows you to send a text /picture
message or an email using your Google account.
• Contacts to display: allows you to choose to display All
contacts, those on your Device, SIM card, Samsung account,
Gmail, or only display contacts that are part of a Customized
By accessing this document, the recipient agrees and
acknowledges that all contents and information in this document (i) are confidential and proprietary information
of Samsung, (ii) shall be subject to the non-disclosure regarding project H and Project B, and (iii) shall not be
disclosed by the recipient to any third party. Samsung Proprietary and Confidential
• Settings: allows you to configure where you save new contacts
to, or view your service numbers, or send contact information.
Options include: Only contacts with phones, List by, Display
contacts by, Service numbers, Contact sharing settings, and
• Help: provides an on-screen Help file that covers most high
level topics for Contacts.
Accounts and Contacts