The Application menu provides quick access to the most
frequently used applications. Applications display on each of
the three panels on the Applications screens.
Important! Once you log into your Google account. All
previously downloaded apps should now be
populated within the Application screens.
Application Screen Menu Settings
When on the Apps screen, the following menu options are
and then tap
and then select from the following options:
• Play Store: provides quick access to the Play Store (page 208).
• Edit: allows you to organize your current applications by moving
them around the screen, edit or delete existing Apps folders.
• Create folder: allows you to create an application folder where
you can better organize and group desired apps.
By accessing this document, the recipient agrees and
acknowledges that all contents and information in this document (i) are confidential and proprietary information
of Samsung, (ii) shall be subject to the non-disclosure regarding project H and Project B, and (iii) shall not be
disclosed by the recipient to any third party. Samsung Proprietary and Confidential
• Uninstall: allows you to uninstall a user-downloaded
application. Only those applications that are not default to the
device can be downloaded. Tap
• Downloaded applications: allows you to filter the view of apps
to only those applications that you have downloaded.
• View type: allows you to customize the way the Apps menu
listing is shown (page 48).
• Share apps: allows you to share information about selected
applications with external users (page 47).
• Hide applications: allows you to specify which current
applications are hidden from view in this menu. Once you have
selected the apps, tap Done.
• Show hidden applications: allows you to specify which
previously hidden applications are can be made visible again
for viewing in this menu. Once you have selected the apps, tap
to return to the Home screen.
Understanding Your Phone
to remove the selected