To configure your Share Shot options:
1. Confirm the Share Shot viewfinder is active and
Shooting modes displays at the top of the screen.
Devices for sharing with to display list of
current share shot participants.
3. Tap a participants entry and remove the green check
mark to stop sharing images with select participants.
Shooting modes to regain access to the Share
while maintaining a Wi-Fi Direct connection.
To take share shot images:
Camera until the shutter sounds.
2. From the Home screen, tap
to locate your newly shot images located in their
default storage location.
Share shot images delivered/received
displays in the Notifications area of the screen.
Off to disable share shot
By accessing this document, the recipient agrees and
acknowledges that all contents and information in this document (i) are confidential and proprietary information
of Samsung, (ii) shall be subject to the non-disclosure regarding project H and Project B, and (iii) shall not be
disclosed by the recipient to any third party. Samsung Proprietary and Confidential
Using S Beam to Share Pictures
This feature (when activated via NFC) allows you to beam
large files directly to another compatible device that is in
direct contact. These files can be larger, such as Videos, HD
pictures, and other large files.You can beam images and
videos from your gallery, music files from your music player,
1. From the main Settings page, tap Connections tab.
2. If not already active, touch and slide the NFC slider to
the right to turn it on.
3. Tap S Beam and make sure the feature is turned on.
4. If not already active, in a single motion touch and slide
the S Beam slider to the right to turn it on.
5. On the source device (containing the desired image or
6. Locate and tap the selected image to open it in the
Important! Neither device must be in Lock mode or displaying
the Lock screen. They must both be active and
unlocked. It is recommended that the target device
be on the Home screen.