Creating a New Google Account
You should create a Google
your device in order to fully utilize the functionality. This
account provides access to several device features such as
, and the Google Play Store
applications. Before you are able to access Google
applications, you must enter your account information. These
applications sync between your device and your online
To create a new Google Account from your device:
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Read the introduction and tap New to begin.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Google
– or –
If this is not the first time you are starting the device,
Note: If you already have a Google account, you only need to
Account when you first use
By accessing this document, the recipient agrees and
acknowledges that all contents and information in this document (i) are confidential and proprietary information
of Samsung, (ii) shall be subject to the non-disclosure regarding project H and Project B, and (iii) shall not be
disclosed by the recipient to any third party. Samsung Proprietary and Confidential
Signing into Your Google Account
1. Launch an application that requires a Google account
(such as Play Store or Gmail).
2. Click Existing.
3. Tap the Email and Password fields and enter your
(Sign in). Your device communicates with the
Google servers to confirm your information.
5. If prompted, you can enable the option to stay up to
date on news and offers, then tap OK.