• Roaming auto retrieve: allows the message system to
automatically retrieve while roaming.
• Creation mode: allows you to select the creation mode: Free,
Restricted, or Warning.
Restricted: you can only create and submit messages with
content belonging to the Core MM Content Domain.
Warning: the phone will warn you via pop up messages that
you are creating a multimedia message which does not fit the
Core MM Content Domain.
Free: you may add any content to the message.
• MMS alert: alerts you when the messaging modes changes
from an SMS (text) to MMS (multimedia) mode.
• Bubble style: allows you to choose from several bubble styles
for your messages. Bubbles are the rounded boxes that
surround each message.
• Background style: allows you to choose from several
background styles for your messages.
• Use the volume key: allows you to change the text size by
using the up or down volume keys.
By accessing this document, the recipient agrees and
acknowledges that all contents and information in this document (i) are confidential and proprietary information
of Samsung, (ii) shall be subject to the non-disclosure regarding project H and Project B, and (iii) shall not be
disclosed by the recipient to any third party. Samsung Proprietary and Confidential
Push message settings
• Push messages: allows you to receive push messages from
• Service loading: allows you to set the type of service loading
notification. Choose from: Always, Prompt, or Never.
• Notifications: allows you to see message notifications on your
• Select ringtone: allows you to set the ringtone for your
• Vibrate: allows you to configure the vibration mode associated
with message alerts.
• Message alert repetition: allows you to set the interval for new
message alerts. Choose from: Once, Every 2 minutes, or
Every 10 minutes.
• Preview message: when enabled, allows you to view a brief
preview of new message text on the Status bar.