• Before beginning installation, remove all packaging from the
• Some parts are protected with an adhesive film which should be
• Any remnants of glue should be thoroughly cleaned using suita-
ble substances such as benzine. Under no circumstances should
abrasive substances be used.
• Fit the legs to the appliance; the appliance must be levelled using
a spirit level. Slight irregularities can be levelled by adjusting the
feet themselves. With table models, make sure that the base cho-
sen is capable of supporting the weight of the appliance. The
main switch or plug should be located in the vicinity of the
appliance and easy of access. We recommend installing the
machine under a range hood so that all the fumes are removed
as quickly as possible.
• If the appliance is to be installed near walls, dividing walls, kit-
chen equipment or decorative pannelling, these should be in
non-inflammable material or covered with non-inflammable
material. Make sure that all fire prevention standards and safety
precautions are strictly adhered to.
MODEL AGB 508/WP
• if this model is going to be mounted on its own, it must
be fixed to the floor. Fixing accessories are included. The
appliance should be fitted following the indications given
in the drawing below.
4.2 Legal and technical requisites
When installing the appliance, the following safety standards must
be adhered to:
- Local accident prevention standards
- Current CEI standards.
066_03 - Electric tilting cooker
4 - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
• Installation, start-up and maintenance should only be carried out
• All work required to install the appliance should be carried out
• The manufacturers decline all responsibility where poor perfor-
• In compliance with international regulations, when con-
• When choosing the lead wire, make sure it has the following
• Wire entry on top models is on the back wall, and underneath
• In both cases the terminal board is at the front, behind the con-
• The appliance must be connected up to a unipotential system.
• The manufacturers cannot be held responsible for any
• Before using the appliance for the first time, thoroughly clean
• Check installation and wiring, then turn the appliance on fol-
6 · 10
by expert personnel.
in compliance with all local standards and regulations.
mance is due to incorrect installation in disregard of the above
necting the appliance to the mains power supply, a device
with a minimum aperture of 3 mm between contacts
must be fitted upstream of the appliance, allowing omni-
polar disconnection of the appliance from the mains.
characteristics: it should be at least of the H07 RN-F type and its
section should be large enough for the appliance (see "Technical
specifications and dimensions", page 5).
all other models.
trol panel. Pass the wire through the core hitch and wire clamp,
plug the leads into their terminals on the board and secure
them. The earth lead must be a little longerthan the others so
that it is the last lead to disconnect if the wire clamp breaks.
The connection screw is located on all top models at the back on
the right hand side, while in other models it is located under-
neath the appliance on the right hand side. It is labelled.
damage due to inadequate or incorrect installation. Under
such circumstances the guarantee will be considered null
the tank (see "Cleaning and Taking Care of the Appliance") to
remove the protective film of mineral oil applied in the factory.
lowing the instructions below, and leave on, empty, for about 15