Note: When you change phones, any numbers stored in your SIM card
memory are automatically available with the new phone, whereas any
numbers stored in the phone's memory will need to be re-entered.
4. Select an icon to identify the category in which the
number is to be stored. To select the category, press the
Up or Down Navigation key and press the Select soft
key or the
Mobile: assigns the number entered to the Mobile entry.
Home: assigns the number entered to the Home entry.
Office: assigns the number entered to the Office entry.
Fax: assigns the number entered to the Fax entry.
Other: allows you to enter more detailed information for the
E-Mail: allows you to enter an e-mail address for the
5. Enter the number and press the Save soft key or the or
6. Enter the contact name and press the OK soft key or the
Press the Options soft key to display options menu. For
more information see "Using Address Book Entry
Options" on page 70.
7. To return to the Idle screen, press the
Storing a Number to the SIM Memory
1. In idle mode press the Menu soft key. Select Address
Book and press the Select soft key or the