2. Highlight MEdia Net and press the Select soft key or the
3. Select Clear Cache.
4. Press the Yes soft key or the
5. When you have finished, press the
Changing the WAP Profiles
You can set up 5 server profiles for the WAP browser.
1. In Idle mode, press the Menu soft key to access menu
mode and select MEdia Net and press the Select soft
key or the
2. Using the Up or Down Navigation key scroll to Browser
Profiles and press the Select soft key or the
3. Scroll to Profile Settings and press the Select soft key
4. Select the profile you want.
For each profile, the following options are available:
Profile Name: enter a name that you wish to assign to the HTTP
Home URL: set the address of your startup homepage. When
the default homepage displays, you can delete it using the
key and enter your own choice.
Bearer: select the bearer to be used for each type of network
address accessed: GPRS First, GPRS Only or GSM Only.
Proxy Use: enter the WAP gateway address required to connect
to the Internet.
key to confirm deletion.