5. Enter a number you want to store and press the Save
soft key or the
6. Enter a name and press the OK soft key or the
After storing, the phone displays the Address Book entry
number you just created
7. Select the SIM memory location, using the alphanumeric
keypad and press the OK soft key or the
8. Press the Options soft key to display options menu. For
more information see "Using Address Book Entry
Options" on page 70.
9. To return to the Idle screen, press the
Using Address Book Entry Options
While viewing any Address Book entry, press the Left soft
key to use the options for the entry.
The following options are available:
Edit Number: allows you to edit the number.
Edit Name: allows you to edit the name.
Send Message: allows you to send a message to the selected
Copy: allows you to copy the number to another location. You
can select the memory location, either SIM or Phone, and the
Delete Entry: allows you to delete the name and number from
Address Book. You are asked to confirm that you wish to delete
the name and number by pressing the Yes soft key.