You can customize the settings for network features, such
as call forwarding, and call waiting.
1. In Idle mode, press the Menu soft key to access Menu
2. Select Settings and highlight Network Services. Press
the Select soft key or the
3. Select a menu and then change the setting. If the menu
has submenus, repeat as necessary.
4. When you have finished, press the
This network service enables incoming calls to be
rerouted to the number that you specify.
For example, you may wish to forward your business calls
to a colleague while you are on vacation.
1. From the Network Services menu screen, select Call
Forwarding and press the Select soft key or the
2. Select one of the following call forwarding options.
Forward Always: all calls are forwarded
Busy: calls are forwarded when you are already on another call
No Reply: calls are forwarded when you do not answer the
Unreachable: calls are forwarded when you are not in an area
covered by your service provider or when your phone is
Cancel All: all call forwarding options are canceled.