6. Enters the asterick [*] character for calling features. In
text entry mode, press to change the character input
7. This connector is used to plug in the charging
8. The microphone used during phone calls and voice
9. Enters the pound [#] character for calling features. In text
entry mode, press to enter a space.
10. Deletes characters from the display.
In Menu mode, returns you to the previous menu level.
When you hold down
memo in Organize menu directly.
11. Ends a call. Also switches the phone on and off when
In Menu mode, cancels your input and returns the phone
to Idle mode.
12. In Idle mode, launches the WAP (Wireless Application
In Menu mode, selects the highlighted menu options.
13. In Menu mode, use to scroll through the menus and
In Idle mode, the Down key allows you to access the
Address Book menu directly.
When entering text, moves the cursor to the left or right,
depending on which side you push.
14. Display area where text and graphics are displayed.
key, you can access New