Editing an Existing Address Book Entry
1. In idle mode press the Menu soft key. Select Address
Book and press the Select soft key or the
2. Using the Navigation key highlight Contact List and
press the Select soft key or the
3. Using the Up or Down Navigation key select the Contact
you would like to edit and press the View soft key.
4. Press the Options soft key to display options menu. For
more information see "Using Address Book Entry
Options" on page 70.
Using the Navigation key highlight the Option and press
the Select soft key.
5. When your finished editing the Contact, press the OK soft
key. Your changes are saved and a confirmation
Dialing a Number from Address Book
Once you have stored phone numbers in the Address
Book, you can dial them easily and quickly by using the
location numbers that were assigned to them in the
Note: If you cannot remember a location number, you must go into the
Contact List in the Address Book menu to search for the entry by name.
For details, "Finding an Address Book Entry" on page 71.