2. The other person can no longer hear you.
To switch the microphone back on:
1. Press the Unmute soft key.
2. The other person can hear you again.
Muting or Sending Key Tones
These options allow you to turn the key tones off or on. If
the Mute keys option is selected, your phone does not
transmit the DTMF (Dual Tone Multi-Frequency) tones of
the keys, which allows you to press keys without hearing
annoying key tones during a call.
Note: To communicate with answering machines or computerized
telephone systems, the Send keys option must be selected.
Searching for a Number in Address Book During a Call
You can search for a number in Address Book during a
1. Press the Options soft key or the
2. Press the Down key to highlight the Address Book
3. Press the Select soft key or the
The Phone book entries are listed.
4. Enter the name that you wish to find.
5. If you enter the first few letters of the name, the Phone
book entries are listed starting with the first entry
matching your input.
6. To view the highlighted entry, press the View soft key.