Vacation, storage, and moving care
Non-Use or Storage Care
Operate your dryer only when you are at home. If you will
be on vacation or not using your dryer for an extended
period of time, you should:
1. Unplug dryer or disconnect power.
2. Clean lint screen. See "Cleaning the Lint Screen."
For power supply cord-connected dryers:
1. Unplug the power supply cord.
2. Make sure leveling legs are secure in dryer base.
3. Use tape to secure dryer door.
For direct-wired dryers:
1. Disconnect power.
2. Disconnect wiring.
3. Make sure leveling legs are secure in dryer base.
4. Use tape to secure dryer door.
Reinstalling the Dryer
Follow the Installation Instructions to locate, level,
and connect the dryer.