9.2 Installation instruction
In installation, please check specially the below items:
• If the connected units quantity and the total capacity is in the allowable range?
• If the refrigerant pipe length is in the limited range?
• If the pipe size is proper? And if the pipe is installed horizontally?
• If the branch pipe is installed horizontally or vertically?
• If the additional refrigerant is counted correctly and weighed by the standard balance?
• If there is refrigerant leakage?
• If all the indoor power supplies can be on/off simultaneously?
• If the power voltage is in compliance with the data marked on the rating label?
• If the address of indoors has been set?
(1) Before installation
1) Before installation, check if the model, power supply, pipe, wires and parts purchased respectively are correct.
2) Check if the indoors and outdoors can be combined as the following.
Total capacities of indoor units being used ≤ 100% of rated capacities of outdoor unit.
Indoor capacity (100W)
(2) Installation place selection
Air-conditioner can't be installed in
the place with inflammable gas. Or it
will cause fire hazard.
Total indoor capacity (100W)
less than 335
The unit should be installed at the
place with good ventilation. No
obstacle at the air inlet/outlet. And
no strong wind blows the unit.
The installation space refers to the
Total indoor capacity (100w)
Branch pipe (optional)
The unit should be installed at
the strong enough place. Or it will
cause vibration and noise.