4. Pairing between the computer and the projector will start automatically
and wireless signals from the computer will be put into the projector upon
1 Wireless activity indicator
• Off: The computer or the projector is turned off or in the power-saving mode.
• Blinking slowly: The computer or the projector is searching for a device to pair
• Blinking fast: The computer and the projector are in the process of pairing.
• On: The pairing is successful and signals are input into the projector.
2 Wireless reset button
• If the projector cannot find an available ideacentre 610S computer after searching
for a long time, the wireless module in the projector will enter the power-saving
mode. Press the wireless reset button on the projector to wake it up.
• If pairing fails, press the wireless reset buttons on the computer and the projector,
and hold them for over five seconds to restart the pairing.
5. You can also input HDMI signals instead of wireless signals.
• If you have restored the projector to the factory-default settings, wireless signals
will be also input into the projector automatically. To restore the projector to the
factory-default settings, see "Changing the OSD settings".
• If this is not your first time using the projector and you input HDMI signals in the
previous session, HDMI signals will be input into the projector automatically. If the
HDMI cable is disconnected, the signal menu will be displayed after you turn on
the computer and the projector. Then, select the type of signals you want to input.
Wireless / HDMI
Wireless / HDMI