Removing the USB device
1 Stop the USB device playback.
2 Remove the USB device.
If you remove your USB device during
playback, data in the USB device may be
• Do not use USB devices so large or heavy that they
may fall down due to vibration, or cause a loose
• This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB
• If the USB is disconnected during playback, "NO
Device" appears in the display of the unit.
A Source (MP3/WMA/AAC) indication
C Artist name/Album name, Track name, Folder
number/Track number/Elapsed playing time
To change display items C, press
• Displayed items will differ, depending on the USB
device, recorded format and settings. For details,
visit the support site.
• The maximum number of displayable data is as
– folders (albums): 128
– files (tracks) per folder: 512
• Do not leave a USB device in a parked car, as
malfunction may result.
• It may take time for playback to begin, depending on
the amount of recorded data.
• DRM (Digital Rights Management) files may not be
• During playback or fast-forward/reverse of a VBR
(Variable Bit Rate) MP3/WMA/AAC file, elapsed
playing time may not display accurately.
• Playback of the following MP3/WMA/AAC files is not
– lossless compression
Repeat and shuffle play
During playback, press (1) (REP) on
the card remote commander or (SHUF)
on the unit repeatedly until the desired
To return to normal play mode, select "Repeat
off" or "Shuffle off."
After about 3 seconds, the setting is complete.
album in random order.
device in random order.