1. Check the connections for the Display LED connector part.
2. Check the Display LED.
1. Check the wire connections for the Fan Motor.
2. Check the resistance of the Fan Motor coil.
3. Check the operation of the Fan Motor Relay
: Check the operating voltage between the red wire of the
Normal: 110V ~ 120V (while operating)
4. After Method 1~3, if dry performance is bad.
(Remove the connector before measuring.)
CN201 connector and the Black wire of the CN101
- Reconnect the connectors for Display LED.
- Faulty: Replace the Display LED and Sub PBA.
- Reconnect the Fan Motor connectors.
- Faulty: Replace the Fan Motor assy.
- Faulty: Replace the Main PBA assy.
- Faulty : Replace the Dry duct replace.