1. Check the connections for the Motor vane and Sensor
2. Check whether the coil in Motor vane is conductive.
3. Check the position sensing operations when moving the
Sensor On: 0V
Sensor Off: 5V
4. Adjust Motion A'ssy and Find the faulty.
5. Check whether Motor vane is operating normally.
Normal: 110 ~ 120V
- Check the operation of Motor vane Relay.
- CCW: Check the operating voltage between the 5pin(Red)
Normal: 110 ~ 120V (while operating)
6. Check the Power Relay.
Check the resistance between the Red and Black wire(CCW)
Check the resistance between the White and Black wire(CW).
: Remove the connectors before measuring.
Sensor vane on and off.(Use n5 Service test mode.)
Check the conduction between the Brown wire and the
- Check the Motor vane operation
wire of the Main PBA CN202 connector and the
Black wire of the Main PBA CN101 connector
CW: Check the operating voltage between the
5pin(White) wire of the Main PBA CN202 connector
and the Black wire of the Main PBA CN101
- Reconnect the Distributor Motor and Micro Switch connectors.
- Faulty: Replace the Motor vane.
- Faulty: Replace the Sensor vane for sensing positions.
- Normal: Replace the Motor vane and Sensor vane
- Faulty: Replace Motion A'ssy.
- Faulty: Replace the Main PBA assy.
- See the "Power Relay error".