60 _ Troubleshooting
1. Check whether detergent is inserted into the dispenser.
2. Check the connections for the Dispenser connector.
3. Check the resistance of the Dispenser.(Remove the
connector before measuring.)
4. Check the operation of the Dispenser Relay
: Check the operating voltage between the Black wire of
the CN201 connector and the Black wire of the CN101
Normal: 110V ~ 120V (while operating)
2. Check Rotors and ducts and vane
3. Check the operation of the half load.
- Check whether there is detergent in the Dispenser.
- Reconnect the Dispenser connector.
- Faulty: Replace the Dispenser.
- Faulty: Replace the Main PBA assy.
- Faulty: Replace Rotors and ducts.
- See "PE Error".