1. Check the connections of the Heater connectors.
2. Check the resistance between both ends of the Heater.
: Check the resistance between both ends of the Heater
directly, or check the resistance between the red wire of the
Heater Relay and the black and yellow wires of the Power
3. Check the connections of the Heater Relay in Main PBA.
: Check the voltage between the Red wire of the Heater
Relay on the base and the Black wire of the CN101
Normal : 110 ~ 120V (while operating)
4. Check the driving signals for the Heater Relay.
Measure the voltage between pin 1(D12 Anode side) of the
RY201 relay and pin 2 of the CN402 connector.
When the Heater is off : 10.5 to 13V
When the Heater is operating : < 0.5V
5. Check the Power Relay.
1. Check the operation of the Thermistor.
2. Check the Heater Relay.
Check whether there is any trace of water leakage in the
Normal: No water leakage trace
- Reconnect the Heater connectors.
- Faulty: Replace the Heater.
- Reconnect the Heater Relay connectors.
- Faulty: Replace the Main PBA assy.
- See the "Power Relay error".
- See the "tE Error".
- See the "HE-1 Error".
- Faulty: Check the leakage location.
- Replace the faulty part.