No Power error
58 _ Troubleshooting
1. Check the connections for the power plug.
2. Check the voltage of the power outlet.
Normal : 120V
3. Check Power Key on state.
4. Check the connections for the Sub PBA and Touch PBA
5. Check the connection of the Main PBA connector CN101
6. Check the connections for the Sub PBA and Main PBA
connector parts and
7. Check whether there is condensation on the PBA.
- CN103 of Display Control Module connector
- CON100 TOUCH Module connector
Normal: No condensation
8. Check whether the fuse is broken.
9. Check the DC voltage of the Main PBA.
10. Check the wires of the Main PBA power part.
- Measure the voltage between the pin 1 wire and
the pin 3 wire of CN101.
Nomral: AC 120V
11. In case of is No Power after Method 1~10 action
12. In case of is No Power after Method 1~11 action
- Reconnect the power plug.
- Connect to a 120V power source.
- Try to touch the Power key.
- Reconnect the Sub PBA and Touch PBA connectors.
- Reconnect CN101
- Reconnect the Sub PBA and Main PBA connectors.
- Faulty: Remove any condensation and moisture.
- Normal: Replace the Control Panel assy.
- Replace the fuse (15A).
- See "Main PBA DC voltage error".
- Faulty: Check and replace the wires of the power part.
- Replace the Control Panel assy. (Sub, Touch, wire)
- Replace the Main PBA.