If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for
IMPORTANT! Outdoor operations in the 5.15~5.25 GHz band is
prohibited. This device has no Ad-hoc capability for 5250~5350 and
CAUTION! Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by
the grantee of this device could void the user's authority to operate
ISED Radiation Exposure Statement for Canada
This equipment complies with ISED radiation exposure limits set
forth for an uncontrolled environment. To maintain compliance with
ISED RF exposure compliance requirements, please avoid direct
contact to the transmitting antenna during transmitting. End users
must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
• This device may not cause interference and
• This device must accept any interference, including interference
that may cause undesired operation of the device.
ROG GR8 II Series