Model Name / Certification Name:
Your ROG GR8 II is designed and tested to meet the latest standards
of safety for information technology equipment. However, to
ensure your safety, it is important that you read the following safety
Setting up your system
• Read and follow all instructions in the documentation before you
operate your system.
• Do not use this product near water or a heated source.
• Set up the system on a stable surface.
• Openings on the chassis are for ventilation. Do not block or cover
these openings. Make sure you leave plenty of space around the
system for ventilation. Never insert objects of any kind into the
• Use this product in environments with ambient temperatures
between 0˚C and 35˚C.
• If you use an extension cord, make sure that the total ampere
rating of the devices plugged into the extension cord does not
exceed its ampere rating.
• This equipment should be installed and operated with a
minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body.
ROG GR8 II Series
GR8 II Series