Note: Since the channels are shared, your conversations will not be private and you may hear others talking.
Motorola T5320, T5410 and T5420 radios come with
a swivel belt clip.
1. Align belt clip post with hole in the radio back.
2. Gently push until it clicks into place. Fig. 3.
1. Push release tab on top of belt clip down to release
2. Pull belt clip from the radio back.
The T5320, T5410 and T5420 radios have a
removable front cover that allows you to customize
your radio to your lifestyle. Do not operate the radio
without the cover.
1. With a 1/8 inch flathead screwdriver, push down
and towards you in between the top of the front cover
and the radio. Fig. 4.
2. Pull the sides of the removable cover away from
1. Reinsert housing tabs.
2. Press down to snap cover into place.