Always obey them.
When using your radio while driving, please:
• Give full attention to driving and to the road.
• Use hands- free operation, if available.
• Pull off the road and park before making or answering a call if driving conditions
• FOR VEHICLES WITH AN AIR BAG
Do not place a portable radio in the area over an air bag or in the air bag
deployment area. Air bags inflate with great force. If a portable radio is placed in
the air bag deployment area and the air bag inflates, the radio may be propelled
with great force and cause serious injury to occupants of the vehicle.
• POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES
Turn off your radio prior to entering any area with a potentially explosive
atmosphere, unless it is a radio type especially qualified for use in such areas as
"Intrinsically Safe." Do not remove, install, or charge batteries in such areas.
Sparks in a potentially explosive atmosphere can cause an explosion or fire
resulting in bodily injury or even death.