The Battery Meter, located on the front display, is
divided into three bars.
As power is used, the bars will disappear. Fig. 9.
Note: To ensure proper functioning of the battery
meter use only alkaline
batteries. The meter will not work accurately with
Low Battery Alert:
When batteries are low, radio will beep:
• 3 to 4 seconds after turning power on
• Every 10 minutes in standby mode
There are many accessories (sold separately) available for T5320, T5410 and T5420 radios. For more information
refer to the brochure we've included with your radio, contact place of purchase.
To Use Audio Accessories:
1. Make sure radio is off. Open accessory jack cover and plug accessory connector into jack.
2. Turn radio on and lower volume before placing accessory on head or in ear.
3. Press Monitor button while rotating Volume knob to adjust volume to a comfortable listening level.
4. To transmit, press Push-To-Talk on radio or accessory and speak into accessory microphone.
• After releasing PTT or Call button
Note: Remove batteries before storing your radio
for extended periods. Batteries corrode over time
and may cause permanent damage to your radio.