• Products that have: (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed,
altered or obliterated; (b) board serial numbers that do not match each other, or
board serial numbers that do not match the housing; or (c) nonconforming or non-
Motorola housings or parts. Any of these voids the warranty.
• Defects or damage that result from: (a) use of the Products in a manner that is
not normal or customary; (b) improper operation or misuse; (c) accident or neglect
such as dropping the Products onto hard surfaces; (d) contact with water, rain,
extreme humidity or heavy perspiration; (e) contact with sand, dirt or the like; or (f)
contact with extreme heat, or spills of food or liquid.
• Physical damage to the surface of the Products, including scratches, cracks or
other damage to a display screen, lens or other externally exposed parts.
• Failure of Products that is due primarily to any communication service or signal
you may subscribe to or use with the Products.
• Coil cords that are stretched or that have any broken modular tabs.
• Leased Products.
Flat- rate repair rates may apply to Products not covered by this warranty. To
obtain information about Products needing repairs that are not covered by this
warranty, please call the telephone number previously listed. We will provide
information on repair availability, rates, methods of payment, where to send the