If your Countertop Oven malfunctions
or fails to operate:
1. Is the Countertop Oven plugged into
a grounded 3 prong outlet?
• Plug the Countertop Oven into a
grounded 3 prong outlet.
2. Is the fuse in the circuit to the
Countertop Oven in working order?
• If you have a circuit breaker box,
make sure the circuit is closed. Try
unplugging the Countertop Oven,
then plug it back in.
3. Upper cooking elements visibly glow,
but bottom cooking elements do not.
• The upper cooking elements use
higher power for better browning
performance. The lower cooking
elements are on, but may not visibly
glow like the upper cooking elements.
This is normal and your Countertop
Oven is working properly.
4. Power On light is flashing rapidly.
• The Countertop Oven has a 2-hour
auto shut-off feature. If the constant
on feature is being used, the
Countertop Oven will automatically
shut off after 2 hours and the power
on indicator light will flash rapidly.
If the problem cannot be corrected:
See the "KitchenAid Warranty and Service"
sections. Do not return the Countertop
Oven to the retailer – retailers do not
TROUBLESHOOTING | 19