17 DEFAULT RESET
If you want to clear all data in your phone and
reset it to the factory settings.
• Press Menu to show Settings.
• Press OK and then
• Press OK and input the phone password
(Default = 0000), followed by OK.
• Select Yes to confirm the reset or No to cancel it.
18 GUARANTEE AND SERVICE
The phone is under warranty for 24 months
from the date of purchase shown on your sales
receipt. This guarantee does not cover any faults
or defects caused by accidents, misuse, fair wear
and tear, neglect, lightning, tampering with the
equipment, or any attempt at adjustment or
repair other than through approved agents.
Please keep your sales receipt; this is your
proof of guarantee.
While the unit is under Guarantee
• Pack up all parts of your phone system, using
the original package.
• Return the unit to the shop where you bought it,
making sure you take your sales receipt.
• Remember to include the mains adapter.
to select Restore