The Security feature enables you to restrict the use of your phone by others and to restrict the types of calls.
Various codes and passwords are used to protect the features of your phone.
1. In Idle mode, press Menu - Security Settings - Phone Security and press the OK soft key.
2. The following options are available. Use the Up or Down navigation key to scroll to and set options:
When the Phone lock feature is enabled, the phone is locked and you must enter the 4- to 8-digit phone password
each time the phone is switched on. Default password is 1122. Remember this password, because you will be
required to enter it the next time you access this feature.
The following options are available:
• Off: you are not required to enter the phone password when you switch on the phone.
• On: you are required to enter the phone password when you switch on the phone.
You will be prompted to enter your old password, your new password then confirm your new password.
Remember this password, because you will be required to enter it when you use the Phone Lock On security
Restore Factory Settings
1. In Idle mode, press Menu - Settings - Restore Factory Settings and press the OK soft key.
You will be prompted to enter the password of the device to reset to factory defaults. Password is 1122. After
entering the password press the OK soft key. You will be asked to Restore, Reboot? Select the Yes soft key. Phone
will reboot to restore to factory settings.
Note: User data, such as contacts, messages, pictures and music, will be deleted.